Free classes for adults and seniors. All skill levels are invited.
- Learn a I-IV-V or Blues Progression (with 3 chords) to play dozens of well-known songs
- Develop a vocabulary of ukulele chords
- Acquire the ability to move smoothly and fluidly from one chord to the next
- Experiment with different approaches for rhythmic strumming
- Everyone will be invited to strum along with songs
- Everybody will be welcome to sing along, but singing is not required
Some ukuleles will be available from the library's Creation Station, or you can bring your own from home. A limited number of ukuleles will be available for participants to borrow for practice at home.