Enjoy classes in Creativebug!
Access information for Creativebug:
- Please register here through our Creativebug library database for free access. Email address required for registration.
- Already registered with Creativebug? Use the link below to connect directly to the class and log in using your existing account.
Japanese Style Side Sewn Booklet
- Skill level: Beginner
- Video duration: 6 minutes
- Link to course
- Course description: This is a kid friendly version of the four-hole Japanese Side Sewn Binding, no needle required! Kids can use the finished book to write in, draw in and tell a story. And they’ll be very proud of themselves after making a book!
- This Creativebug course recommends the following materials:
- straight edge ruler
- hole punch
- cutting knife (optional if tearing paper)
- One 8.5 x 11 cover paper (will be halved to make two cover pieces)
- 5 sheets of text weight or lightweight paper
- heavy or stiff craft string or cord
- pre-cut paper for kids
- Class PDF (on the course site)