Enjoy classes in Creativebug!
Access information for Creativebug:
- Please register here through our Creativebug library database for free access. Email address required for registration.
- Already registered with Creativebug? Use the link below to connect directly to the class and log in using your existing account.
How to fold a paper box with Liana Allday
- Skill level: Beginner
- Video duration: 13 minutes
- Link to course
- Course description: Create custom-sized boxes using decorative paper with Liana from Creativebug. These pretty paper boxes have their roots in origami, coming together with a series of simple folds. You'll learn how to make box tops with matching bottoms, which make cute gift containers for any occasion.
- This Creativebug course recommends the following materials:
- High quality giftwrap or mid-weight decorative paper (one 19" x 27" sheet makes a 5" box)
- Clear gridded ruler, like a quilting ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Bone folder
- Glue stick or washi tape