Enjoy classes in Creativebug!
Access information for Creativebug:
- The link below is directly associated with the Sarasota County Public Libraries' subscription with Creativebug, which is included with your library card.
- Please create an account for free Creativebug access or log in using the account you created with your library card.
Super Slouch Crocheted Cardigan
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Video duration: 36 minutes
- Link to course
- Course description: If you’re comfortable wielding a hook but have never attempted a crocheted garment, look no further than the Super Slouch Crocheted Cardigan. Marly Bird, proud Red Heart spokesperson and expert knitter and crocheter, coaches you through this oversized cardigan that’s simple to make and cozy to wear.
- Work a foundation double crochet
- Work a beginning double crochet
- Work a double crochet two together
- Cast on stitches mid-project
- Stitch a continuous arm and side seam
- Attach a collar
- Work a shell stitch
- Class includes a downloadable pattern PDF in sizes XS (36" bust) to 3XL (63" bust).
- This Creativebug course recommends the following materials:
- 7 (8, 10, 11) balls Red Heart Chic Sheep by Marly Bird™, Suede
- I/9 hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- Split stitch markers
- 4 shells in stitch pattern = 9”; rows 2-9 of pattern = 4”
- 14 dc= 4”; 8 rows= 3.75”
The back view of this cardigan: