Enjoy classes in Creativebug!
Access information for Creativebug:
- The link below is directly associated with the Sarasota County Public Libraries' subscription with Creativebug, which is included with your library card.
- Please create an account for free Creativebug access or log in using the account you created with your library card.
- Skill level: Beginner
- Video duration: 2 hours
- Link to course
- Course description: Stretch your creative muscles and join Pam Garrison in this fun four-part celebration of doodling. In Pam’s classes, mistakes are embraced and you are encouraged to think outside of the box as you play with your designs and develop an expanded visual vocabulary. The great thing about doodling is that anyone can do it, nearly anywhere! If you already doodle while on the phone, in meetings or in the margins of your notebook, Pam’s class will help you take your creative doodling practice even further.
- Part 1: Get your doodle on
- Part 2: Exploring Pens and Lettering
- Part 3: Working on different types of paper
- Part 4: Filling in with line work and color
- This Creativebug course recommends the following materials:
- Ballpoint pens
- Micron pens (.05, .03)
- Gel pens (Pam uses Sakura Gelly Roll)
- Markers (Pam uses Koi Brush Pens, Posterman poster markers)
- Optional: Variety of solid color papers and printed papers, in a variety of thickness (copy paper, cardstock, vellum)
- Scratch paper
- Sketchbook (Pam uses Strathmore Mixed Media)