Enjoy classes in Creativebug!
Access information for Creativebug:
- Please register here through our Creativebug library database for free access. Email address required for registration.
- Already registered with Creativebug? Use the link below to connect directly to the class and log in using your existing account.
Daily Art Journal Challenge: 30 Prompts with Get Messy
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Video duration: 3 hours total (up to 15 minutes per video)
- Link to course
- Course description: Dive into a month of art journal prompts with Lauren and Caylee, the enigmatic founders of Get Messy Art Journal. In this 30-day challenge, they'll lead you through a series of prompts to inspire your creativity and help you get your thoughts, feelings and art onto the page. Learn their favorite techniques for creating vibrant pages full of textures, layers and lettering, and discover the magic of journaling about the ups and downs of everyday life. With daily prompts from Caylee and Lauren, you'll learn how to make your art journal a place to play, experiment, and be yourself – every single day.
- This Creativebug course recommends the following materials:
- Sketchbook, such as a mixed media journal
- Scratch paper
- Paints and mediums
- White acrylic paint
- Variety of acrylic craft paints in your preferred colors
- Watercolor ground gesso or clear gesso
- Watercolor and brushes
- Any of your favorites!
- We'll be using: Pilot G2 pen, Micron pens, Pilot V sign pen, Posca paint pens, water based brush pen
- mono tape runner
- glue stick
- washi tape
- Other tools
- zip-lock bag
- rubber stamps and ink
- Decorative elements